Jan 23, 2013
Here is a new job posting from Best Kiteboarding.
Best Kiteboarding is a leading supplier of Kiteboarding equipment with a global presence. We have core operations in Barcelona, Berlin, Hatteras, Hong Kong, Lisbon, Los Angeles and New York, and a distribution network that includes retail accounts in over 100 countries. We like working with people, products and companies that are innovative, passionate, reasonable... and fun as hell.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our dynamic and international team that is able to
work a rigorous schedule. The position is based in Berlin, Germany.
Our Sales Manager is responsible for selling as much product possible at the best margins possible, and
ensuring that it is efficiently delivered to our customers. It must maintain strong relationships with our
dealers around the world, while also increasing sales through our website. It is responsible for ensuring
that all dealers are in good standing, are abiding by the dealer agreements, and are current with their
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories with maximum accuracy; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Develop and lead the execution of competitive sales programs that meet customers needs.
• Select, train, develop and manage sales force capable of selling new business and retaining and growing existing customers.
• Implement appropriate rewards/recognition and coaching/corrective practices.
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Sales Reps to build motivation and selling skills.
• Provide front-line feedback to Marketing department.
• Coordinate ordering together with operations and finance department.
• Organize shipping of product and feed operations team with on time information.
• Work with Collection Manager on getting accounts paid.
• Maintain close relationship with Purchasing Manager.
• Maintains contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Engaging personality with min. 5 years of sales or sales management experience, preferably within
the water sport industry.
• Experience leading multinational teams with high level of professionalism.
• Outstanding English communication skills, writing skills, organizational skills, and problem solving
skills (with the ability to recommend solutions).
• Experienced in meeting goals and generating value creating sales pitches.
• Experienced in leading complex negotiations.
• Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently.
• Passion for water sports.
Applicants please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org